hram (Vesna's temple)
Vesnin hram is virtual art gallery.
It is sanctuary for all artists who do not have their own web page or
they would just like to have more promotion. With up to 24 images of
artwork per exhibition is assured enough space for owerview of artist's
work. The gallery is open for all artist who would like to have
an exhibition in it.
The gallery headquarters are in Kamnik,
old historical town in Slovenia (Europe).
The gallery is named after Slavic
goddess of Spring called Vesna ("Vesnin" means
"Vesna's") who represent beginning of new fertile year when
nature becomes alive after long, cold winter. Hram means temple.
of Vesnin hram:
2. February 2002 - ...... Raving
art by Atman Victor
27. October 2001 - ...... Irish
art by Toni de Faoite
5. May 2001 - ...... Digital
traveling without borders by Siegfried Schreck
13. February 2001 - ...... Elements
of paintings by Bob Dornberg
3. January 2001- ...... The Art of
Infinitee by Ralph Manis
9. November 2000 - ...... The
World in my eyes by Zvone Rovšek
27. August 2000 - ...... Human touches world with lens
by Peter Sven Berger
Summer 2000 Renovation of
June 1999 - ...... The art of Steve Martin
May 1999 - ...... Drawing with happines by Grega Torkar
1. February 1999 - ...... Cyanotypes from Paris by Michael
25. January 1999 - 9. November 2000 Paintings by Zvone Rovšek
Autumn 1998 - ...... Shaun M. Duffy
June 1998 - ...... Chicago impressions by Michael Moreth
7. March 1998 - ...... Mythic Naturalism by Jonathon
7. March 1998 Opening day
If you would like to provide link to
Vesnin hram please click here.